We’re open for business!
Dear Customers and Suppliers:
Since the WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic on March 11, we’ve all seen a slew of unprecedented measures to contain the spread of the virus, including the closings of schools and non-essential businesses. This bizarre landscape seems to be changing daily.
Fortunately, Connecticut, where we are based, has exempted manufacturers from the closure orders and this means we are “Open for Business.” We are taking every step needed to ensure that we can continue to manufacture, service and support your Hamar Geo and X Series™ shaft alignment laser systems during the worldwide crisis.
- Customer support: As always, our dedicated sales, service and support teams are on duty and ready to help you.
- Product sales & service: We are continuing to manufacture, test and deliver our full line of laser alignment systems and accessories, and to promptly handle calibration, servicing, repairs and upgrades of your existing equipment.
- Supplies & parts: Fortunately, our well-established supply line remains healthy and we are currently experiencing only minor disruptions.
- Training: For those with questions, we are setting up online help sessions using GoToMeeting; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our product line supports many applications, making Hamar Laser an integral part of the vital supply chain for many manufacturers falling within the Department of Homeland Security’s 16 Critical Infrastructure Sectors, including aerospace and defense. We are continuing to operate as an essential business in compliance with federal and state mandates.
In daily operations we’re doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Implementing “social distancing” practices in our office and manufacturing areas, and following rigorous cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Expanding our existing remote-work capabilities for business functions including customer service and technical support.
- Monitoring the latest guidance from health officials, and modifying policies and practices as needed.
During the 52 years we’ve been in business we’ve weathered some serious storms, and we expect to weather this one, too! With the many concerns you face at this time, we’re working very hard to make sure you don’t need to be worried about your Hamar alignment systems.
As usual, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have:
- Phone (USA & International): +1-203-730-4600
- Sales & Repairs: email@example.com
- Customer Support: +1-912-673-7279, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shaft Alignment Sales & Support: +1-804-869-5425, email@example.com
All around the world, businesses and institutions are mobilizing against the pandemic so I believe we’ll see the end to this crisis soon. In the meantime, thank you for your confidence in us. We’re standing should-to-shoulder with you, ready to help with your alignment needs.
Let’s all stay calm, healthy and optimistic!
Hamar Laser Instruments