The L-702/L-702SP are Class II diode lasers designed primarily for alignment of spindles to sub spindles or tailstocks. They have 2 axes of angular adjustment to align the laser beam to be co-linear the axis of rotation of a spindle in which the unit is mounted.
The L-702 Spindle Laser comes in 2 configurations:
- L-702 Spindle Alignment Laser – is a straight-line laser for spindle alignments in lathes, turning centers, OD grinders, slant-bed lathes and transfer-line and rotary-dial machines.
- L-702SP Spindle Alignment Laser with Scan Plane – this adds a perpendicular scan plane to the L-702 spindle laser beam for checking cross-slide, turret-axis squareness and other milling axes in multi-axis, mill-turn machines.
- Lathes and turning centers
- Rotary-dial machines
- Transfer-line spindle alignment to master parts
- Turning applications (cylindrical, OD/ID grinders, lathes)
- Twin-barrel extruders
- Mounts in the spindle to project its axis of rotation, allowing even the largest transfer line machines to be aligned quickly and effortlessly.
- Vertical and horizontal angular controls for fine-adjustment of laser to spindle axis of rotation.
- T-261A 4-Axis Target provides live measurement data in 4 axes simultaneously (vertical and horizontal angle and center).
- In addition to straight laser beam, the L-702SP has a perpendicular laser plane for measuring cross-slide squareness.
- Runs for up to 8 hours with the rechargeable LiPO battery.
- Compact and rugged.
Need to to align our Gun Drilling machines.
Integral Aerospace LLC
2040 E, Dyer Rd
Santa Ana, Calif. 92705
JD Van Horik
Manager MFG ENG.
Composite & Metallic
The more significant I visit the subject matter the even more I recognize that a person is effectively worth reading it!
I actually do not definitely read every thing on the web,
other than these men , yet your short article is of that sort,
also. Many thanks a whole lot for such an awesome work!
Thanks we appreciate the feedback! We will keep the content coming… Have a good day!